Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What the blog is this??

I spend about 90 % of my free time (ie time not spent with the kids) on the internet. You can find me on facebook, myspace, email, and even a mommy message board. Yeah, that doesn't sound as cool written down. But, nonetheless, I am adding to my online obsession...blogger. I love to share pictures of my kids, brag about my kids, and complain about my kids. I thought I would start a space that I could do that all in one spot! I have no idea why, for someone who spends so much time online like myself, it has taken so long to venture over to blogspot. But, Im here and I hope you enjoy getting to know or catching up with my family!


Oh and I bet what you are anxiously awaiting to find out what I do with the other 10% of my freetime....SLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!

No comments: